Haan Residence attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
In this Privacy Statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
Haan Residence complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we in any case:
* Only process the personal data that is minimally necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
* Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
* Have taken appropriate technical and/or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
* Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which it was provided.
* Are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect them.
As Haan Residence we are responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Haan Residence reserves the right to change this policy, whereby you will be informed in advance via this communication of the changes that have been made.
By voluntarily providing your personal data by means of any form via our website or e-mail and by accepting the sending thereof, you expressly authorize Haan Residence to process and record the sent data in a file that is the property of Haan Residence.
WHAT WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR
Your personal data will be processed by Haan Residence for the following purposes:
* Entering into agreements;
* Bringing new rental objects to the attention;
* Entering into employment contracts.
* Registering the persons who are present in a rental object;
* Being able to send a survey to improve the service and quality of Haan Residence after you have rented a home.
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you.
- Name, address, place of residence, phone number, e-mail address and date of birth.
- Copy of identification of the contractor (this is a legal obligation and imposed by government agency, such as the Guardia Civil)
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, carer or legal representative.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties, if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described earlier.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement. Naturally, we make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. For example, we have the obligation as a rental agency to keep the identification of the contracting party in our administration. Another example of this is that the police request (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you consent to this in writing. We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
Haan Residence does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, taking into account the limitations of the internet.
For example, we have taken the following measures:
- Antivirus protection of our automation.
- Double password protection of our server.
You can make your web browser notify you when a cookie is placed. You can choose not to, but you may not be able to use all the features of the website properly. Haan Residence does not collect personal data via cookies.
RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have about you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We can logically ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the requests mentioned earlier.
Our clients give us an average of 9.5
See all reviews
© HaanResidence 2020
All rights reserved.